Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching Up...Again!

It has been almost 3 months since I've posted, given everything that has happened since then, it feels like a lifetime! I am going to make an attempt to get caught up (It is a New Year after all!) so be on the look out for multiple posts. The boys are wonderful and growing up so much. Jack especially changes more and more each week and truly enjoyed Christmas. I'll start catching up by posting the two monthly "birthday" photos I missed for Hugh.
Hugh at 4 months, being dragged along to see the Christmas Lights at the Zoo, 20 degrees F, at night, he was not impressed!
Hugh at 3 months, smiley! During the weeks we were at Great-Grammie's. In spite of the situation, I think they both benefited from the time there. They both got to know and interact with Great-Grammie more and Jack got to play outside for all of November (never would have happened in St Louis!).

No comments: